OTHERS MAY WALK IT WITH YOU BUT ONLY YOU CAN WALK IT FOR YOU'
I’m an ICF accredited coach based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Throughout my 20 years in the corporate advertising sector I was lucky to be exposed to coaching both as a client and also as part of a team responsible for embedding a coaching culture in the workplace, so I’ve seen first hand just how powerful coaching is as a tool to enhance our lives.
Our lives are busier than ever – it’s a huge cliche but it’s true. We can feel under enormous pressure to live a certain way regardless of whether this feels true to ourselves. Despite this, we rarely take time to understand how we feel about where we are in life, to get in touch with our motivations and chart a course that sets us up for self-defined success.
Whether you have a specific goal in mind, or need more general support with setting a direction in your life, coaching is a proven development platform that can help you stretch beyond your comfort zone and into a place where you can reach your full potential!
I subscribe to the Japanese Ikigai model of thinking – rather than compartmentalising (and trying to balance) all aspects of life, I prefer to consider a defined purpose where all aspects of our lives can coexist in harmony. Coaching is a wonderful way of discovering, or reconnecting with, your purpose.
As your coach I commit to:
– Creating a safe and supportive space where we can explore areas of your life together in partnership.
– Operating fully within the parameters of the ICF framework and code of ethics.
– Offering a compassionate, reflective approach to aid self-awareness of any self-limiting beliefs, patterns of behavior, barriers that may be restricting you from moving forward.
– Utilising coaching tools and resources in a way that is tailored to you as an individual.
– Supporting you to create lasting change that is sustainable beyond this coaching journey.
In the future I will be introducing workshops and events in collaboration with partners.
If you would like to be kept up to date with these events please contact me via the website to be added to a mailing list.